Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Wednesday, October 13

A New Starting



WELCOME WELCOME !


Finally , my blogskin is done ...... for now .
At least , you are able to read from here . I am glad :D
If you are reading this post now . I am really very thankful that you take a notice and take a bit of your time reading this . I'm very thankful . This skin , is not complete yet . I will need more time to edit , because I have alot to say . & I had said that there will be no SAD posts after I changed the url right . I'll try my best . The stress days because of examinations is OVER ! Hip Hip HORRAY! :D
And after today , I only need to worry for my results liao bahh . Worrying that I cannot go to 3A D:
But no worries , I will try my best :D
Today , got chalet , want to tell people to come ton with me . I dont want to appear in class party because I have the feeling that I will destroy the atmosphere, but I have to be there . Is not bragging. =.="

I want to tell QiHui they all come . Hope they will :D
I want them to come , THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ALWAYS TAKE MY REAL SMILE BACK TO ME :D . Love them to the max :D

I have alot to say and alot of pictures to upload , but you can see them from facebook . But sth happen, I will post some here tooo but not in faceboook . I want to have fun today .

Taggies are allowed from now onwards >D

BYE :D