Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Saturday, February 12

Hearts it , you will enjoy it :D

I found those already , I think :D 

Smile ! , you will be as pretty as her :D

Hello readers , back for a blogger session .
I am still not done with my food blog , dont know what url to give her , and I might be changing url . I think so , keep changing also not so goood , so didnt take a thought about it anymore, I think.
I need some inspiration for my English AMA's script , about news , but without MY computer , I cannot think of anything . Omg . >.< Rox when there is no choir & that is Friday :D Made alot of new friends :D , or maybe old friends united to talk again ? Hahaha , is fun today and is just in one afternooon , but it ended up me going home in a very nice weather , which is my favorite - Rain .
Cool uhh , all nice things happened today . Nothing wins the good things that happened today .

Being bullied by 2 express guys = Luo Shao & Hairuldin . Bullly !!! xD
But , is fun chatting with them with Mrs Yeo . She is my motivation council ling teacher :D
Whenever I am bored , I ended up looking up for her for a chat :D

Adam helped me alot , in financial stuff & emotional stuffs :D
He is coool sometimes :D

In the end , I slept until now .
Dont wish to go choir so early tomorrow , I dont even want to open my eyes to go even .
Haiis , no choice . D:
Poor me . I hate you choir , I really hate you D:

Smile !!!!

No matter what happened , SMILE . Good things will happen on you soon ! :D