Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Friday, February 18

Dream High ♥








Hello readers , yeah . :D
There are actually people reading my blog. Not much but at least , I cannot be so greedy right , Just a few of the people out there reading my blog and that will be fine :) , means there are people still caring about me :D Thanks guys :D

I am so mad about DREAM HIGH !
I'm always mad about this show , just that kind of stress up in my studies & choir .
Out of time to study & do my homeworks already , when SYF is coming in , almost everyday , I need to go into Choir room for quite a few hours , I think my studies are dropping sooner or later, but I cannot do it , Chemisty Test is coming up soon , need to catchup already . My geo too . I do nothing and what I have next is presentation =.=
Stress sup already lahh .
Things to do , so much .
I need to improve on my english tooo :D Said in my facebook already hahahahah :D

Episode 13 rox :D
Song Sam Dong improving , Taecyong still as cool and handsome as ever :D
Keep listening to Fucking Perfect , nice song :D

And I accidentally threw my choir scores away , I feel very tong xin but at the same time , I need to pay 30 dollars for 3 of the papers . My money fly so fast when I was thinking of returning Shirley the money . Ridiculous siia me D:

Miie and Sebas , have a cycle once again .
We are back to close and than split , Put the blame on me please , my actions prove me so disppointed D:

HAHAHAHHA . Done with update of my blog . Hope there will people reading my blog , more people :D