Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Monday, February 14

Jump


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY !

Today is the late starting school day , so I will upload what happened yesterday .
Fun that we went to Nex and shop , but Clara have to go early but I bought a new wallet , but inside have nothing , I lost my wallet . I have to do alot of things , to cancel & renew all my cards , just that memories are so not going to be back to me le bahh .
I like my new wallet tooo , Maybe god say new wallet , new start ^^
I think I will be using Adam's help . :)

Kbox @ night at AMK KBOX . :)
With Spy, Sebas & Justin . I am the only girl left .
Sebas's cousin came . Okay laaa , she acted as a good gf . :) , I still believe it at first . :)
Laogong never peii me go in , she treat me but she just never go in . She send her boyfriend go home . Haiis .
Make me alone with those 3 guys . Bad siia .
But I drink beer , tasted coool . Bitter tooo .
But , my beer's stamina is good man :D
I can drink alot without getting drunk , I just get warm & hot at times .
Sung alot of songs , and my throat hurts . Good excuse not to go choir also .
Pictures , I still wonder should I put it in my facebook , but if not facebook , it will be here .

No one seems to be reading my blog D:
Should I continue .