Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Monday, March 7

Happy Moments with you all ♥



Happy Birthday Boy :D


Hello readers, Finally I update my blog.
I update my blog with the starting of the picture when we are having QiHui's Belated Birthday Party :)
Not much people , just all these . But despite with the less amount of people. We still manage to have alot of fun. We have to part with the camera in the end :)
I want to edit alot of photos of that day, but it take sometimes . I will make it into a video when I have the time and less homeworks :)

Dancing life with CLARA :D

Dancing life with the Clara sister.
Life with her is the best. I love her . Snatching her from QiHui xD


Happy Birthday BOY :D

Dear QiHui, Happy Birthday to you.
16 already le horr . Dont do anything bad horr .
Can watch NC16 le. Feel like killing you though xD , but you must become my protector horr :D

Today , church is fun.
First week in Jurong West church.
First to line up for seats. Pa shu siia :D , but we managed to get good seats & the seats we want :)
Have fun fellowshiping with the others & of coz, with Johnson.
Surprised that Li Mei chap AMK de . Haiis Hope she the best.

After fellowshipping . I love seating with Qihui . Want to train my audition :)
Jiayou . :D


Got to go . End of post here :D