Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, March 17

Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

Done watching one of my favorite movie :)
RED RIDING HOOD
Realised that , Red Riding hood look scary from far.
Watched it at night , it started around 9.35pm :) , at Hub :)
Watched it with Daddy Kenny ! Finally . xD But Clara not with us , sad . Her training.
I want to watch Big Mommas next. But he watched it . So , I need to find another accompany :D

I realised that I am not a long sadd-er . I am fine after playing arcade with friends.
I haven do my coursework , but who cares xD I will do it before school s starts . xD
I hope that SYF fasrer end. xD

I love watching movie with Kenny Daddy & I love having fun with Crazy Jasmine :D