Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Wednesday, March 16

Am I a weakling ?

Life is full of thorns, I stepped on it and I cant get up . Fallen down and my whole body being pulled down.

Hello friends, just the beginning of the day. I was quite happy . Excited to fast today.
But, things change. I want to change too.
I need to.
My hyper days are going to be ending. I have no more strength to carry on. No longer.
Heart hurts like crazy not because of love , but because of my own mistakes . My own behavior. Am I being sensitive ? I hope I am not. But this leads me to the point of the realities.
It hurts so much. I have to accept everything and I need to change towards that. I need to stay strong. I need to . But, my smiles are fading.
What can I change, I asked myself. I've been saying this for so many years, but I shown no changes to the world. It seems like it get worsts :)

I am being beaten down.
I am being a stupid girl.
I am too naive.
I am so weak suddenly.
Am I able to change this upside down ?
I want to change but I cant, does this means that I am useless ?
Is time for me to stay strong. Is time right ?


STAY STRONG ABBIE. YOU ARE STRONG.