Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Wednesday, March 9

My Princess ♥

I'm on your side. - Park Hae Young




My Princess :)

Hello Everybody, I am back for long. No longer going to post more about my world le.
I am a person that is going to do my way as I speaks. I'm no longer going to talk about people bad words behind them. I just want to be myself , this time round. So, this will be just the starting of my plan. :)
Not much people reading my blog, which is a sad case, but nevermind. :)
I am now so HYPER because I am stalking My Princess , is a drama, Korean of coz :D
The photo is on top, Nice show. I loved it :) with the kissing scenes . Is the best.

Today , I pon choir. Gave another stupid reason to skip it. Tired to go today. I do not know what will happened tomorrow. So give me a break. I need to strengthened myself in everything already . Kept giving motivations quotes to myself. To keep myself strong.

Obviously , I am being hated by everythng & everyone. But, I dont care anymore. I dont want to disappoint the people that is standing at my side :)
Thanks for those people :) I Love you all :D

Start to give myself a limit on writing any more longer . I need to keep a low profile from this time on :)
Jiayou ! Hwaiting! LOKE YENG YIN !




I SUPPORT THEM ALWAYS :D