Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, November 11

Amazing Days

It include Qian, Sebas, JQ and all :D

First of all , I am back again. Only one person read my blog and he need me to tell him lehh xD
But, he still take his time reading my blog. I really want to thanks that person, and that person is SEBASTIAN ONG KOK SIANG .
Hahahah :D Just wrote this to thanks him. But , he never tag , but he wrote on my facebook wall.









He is sweet right ? xD




CONGRATULATION TO QIAN & JQ (JIAQING) ON 09112010 ♥

Same Group as me worhh . When Me and Sebas was in 2nd Month, their first day :D
09092010 ♥ , for me . :D

I MISS QIAN !!!! D:
I starting to miss her already, today is the last day she will be in Singapore for this month, as she is going back to China for a holiday.
I will go peii her in arcade later on :)
I think I can , because of choir, this freaking CCA is my stopper lorr. ARGH!
I will miss her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
JQ's ♥


Today , didnt saw Sebas at all . Because they planned to go to Ice Skating but in the end , didnt because Ice Skate opened for playing only after 5pm. So, they cannot and dont want to wait. As for Sebas , his sister called me and I didnt answer her phone as I am scared of her sister. And , he need to go home . And he cannot come out liao. Is very scary .
But, managed to talk to him on phone. :D
I love him :D

Choir time , Jeremy Daddy kept disturbing me lehh . He very bo liao lorr . HAHAHHAHAH
I was expecting a good behavior from him though . He broke my expectation . That is a good thing. HAHAHAHAH :D


I think this will be my ending than. I hope that I can take alot of pictures with JQ & Qian .
Watch out for me blog orhh . Who knows, I will post it on blog toooo :D

Tag please :D