Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Sunday, November 28

Letter 1 & Letter 2

Letter 1

QiHui & Me

Dear QiHui.
This letter is I wrote to you de. :D As requested at my side of my blog. Just beside my post.
Be glad that you are my bestie xD , Actually after I with Sebas that time onwards, you are on of my bestie le. Because I shared almost everything with you and you always managed to give me advices so I can change. And you also know that I might need some time to change and you understand and did helped me in alot of things. Example, when Spy's comments things. I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT ! Really. :D
I hope that you are able to read this , but I less-ly think so. Because you dont know where is my blog until you read it and I think you will suan me with this right . HAHAHHA . :D
This is the end of my letter to you le. Takecare .


Takecare, Abbie

Letter 2

Sebastian Ong Kok Siang


Dear ex-crush & current Boyfriend xD

I cannot say tat you are not my crush now because you are the one I am still liking now and I fallen in love and you become my sweetie. xD
Wrote this letter to you . Want to thank you and say sorries to you almost everytime.


THANK YOU for everything that you do for me.
THANK YOU for loving me when I'm not even near to perfect.
THANK YOU for being at my side everytime.
THANK YOU for being jealous, and that means alot to me. XD
THANK YOU for worrying for me everytime.
THANK YOU for forgiving everytime.
THANK YOU for being very patient with me.
THANK YOU for being my best love NOW



SORRY for always making you angry.
SORRY for always stepping at your feet.
SORRY for not understanding you sometimes.
SORRY for always spending your money.
SORRY that I want to know more about your past.
SORRY for that I always quarrel with you.
SORRY for my moodswings that caused you unhappiness.
SORRY for talking so much .




This is all I want to says . Full of thank you(s) and Sorries :D
And all I want to know and I want to treasure right now is you and I really want you to know that you cannot leave my side already kay . You dont ever try. :D

End of it . :D


27112010

Today Church rox !
Love worshipping god with Daphne and the rest of my cellgroup friends and I learnt today that i will not every give up in anything . I will wait for god to tell me what to do and what I need to do now is to believe in god and keep praying and I will get what I get.

I want to go sleep now . Goodnights :D