Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Wednesday, November 24

Is gonna kill me


Hello, Say to say that I fallen in love with the show, "The Vampire Diaries".
Sad lorr , I currently watching Season 1 Episode 15 only. This is so slow . Omg !
Cannot take it , Glenda already watching Season 2. D:
She is always a step ahead of me no matter on shows . :D
Stefan, Damon & Elena . Elena, you are so freaking lucky. The 2 guys are in love with you to the very end. That so sweet.
Love Stefan at first, but Damon kind of become good in Season 2. Is it ?
He seems to be always heartbroken by Elena and Kristine. Very sad. Both women were & are the ones he love, and he didnt get back anything. Sad D:


I WANT TO WATCH HARRY POTTER !!

Seriously, I kept watching the trailer, it does not help much as I already know what will happened in the trailer. I want to watch the movie but nobody want to watch with me. D: Plus, I saving money tooo. Hate this kind of life arrangement. Cannot take it. Parents, Money, Studies, Jobs, In need of money. Is this the world I ever wanted ? Very sad that I have this kind of world.

Excited to watch only the part 1 for this year. Kill them. Why is it the second part so slow. D:D:D: My brother was like blaming me why my birthday is so near to it. HHAHHAHA! I dont know . You ask them and see whether they can reply you that . IS fate boy!
:D


I WANT A NIKON CAMERA !

Currently, I am learning from a book called the "PHOTOSHOP 7 FOR DUMMIES" .
Leaning how to edit photos & Pictures using Photoshop but not scape & picnik anymore.
Is hard, I cannot be as pro as Iris & Agnes in just one night, They are both pros in this kind of editing. Maybe they are natural. I'm kind of jealous of Agnes because she has both the photoshop & the Nikon Camera. She is the best in all this kind of things. :D
She have the skills and talent camera photography. She is natural for all these. :D
Studies tooo , she is very goood in all the things that I am weak on. AHHAHA!

So, anyone will come and fulfill this wish of mine before I go dead soon . HAHAHA
Nikon Camera. I want to be your owner !!!!


Currently, slept at 9+pm yesterday. Was tired afetr prii-ing Darling , Qihui They all to Lan & NX. I dont know why am I so sick suddenly, I feel like sleeping.
I AM GROWING FAT, FYI ! . I am always growing fat D:
Sick, Sore Throat , feverish . Dont like this kind of awkward feeling at all. Dont like it.
But, I still enjoy going out with them but I thinking alot of things . Just that I cant tell anyone because nobody even want to tell me. Sad

Waiting for appealing results currently so I can but my books for year 2011.
So long. And I really hope that I can go in to 3A1. Currently , I am in 3A2. Because of my subjects combination. I dunno whether I made the right choice or not. Really.

JQ is my tutor in studies & NX . He is going to be, he said . During the holidays, he will train me :D:D:D !!!

I stop writing for now. I want to go watch Vampire Diaries. !
I slept for 7 hours! Horray ! Excited for later on , PUB TIME !!!!