Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Tuesday, November 2

Happy Halloween





HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Is Halloween, and I'm late by one day by posting this 2 days after the halloween day.
Lazy to post mahh.
On this day , Crystal & Spy invite us to go to arcade but than crystal say she want to celebrate Halloween by putting makeup . and the clothes must be black. :D
I become so LOL . I look like ghost after putting on makeup but I love my makeup after all. xD

There is nothing to say for this. Sick recently . But getting better because I go see doctor yesterday. :D , but sick still go lan until my daddy dulan , than I have to come back . Gugu called and say this , say that . & I wondering, if you want me to change , I need some time. Do they even understand the logic of changing , they can change very fast , but I'm not .
I dont know what to do currently. D:
Yesterday , first time go Chen Yang's house , I wanted to learn drawing but it ended up , I seeing him teaching Sebas guitar chords . I also wanted to pon choir and I ended up kana caught but I still wondering should I go to choir this coming Wednesday which is tomorrow ? HAIIS D:

This is all for today :D