Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Sunday, November 7

Blocking Stone

This is really how I felt, last night.

Hello, everyone :)
Seems like there are totally no one that had came to read my blog or they dunno where is the tagbox in this page . TAGBOX IS BELOW THE YOUTUBE AND WROTE THERE "NOTICE ME WITH YOUR FOOTPRINTS
If you all still cannot find it , just anyhow click , you will still managed to found one :)

Life still sucks , in not just 1 way but alot of ways .
Did not go for work for 2 days now & neither I want to go to work for today. I very tired. I want to cry all my heart out today, let me feel alone for now. :)
Yesterday , for me was a travelling and a rush day. :)

I traveled from AMK to Pasir Panjang , than when my stupid SSA leadership programme ended, I still need to rush down to expo , and it took me one hour and make miie miss the prayer meeting all for now lorr . ARGH! Freaking angry. :(
But, is all worth it , and thanks god, I was there early as in the late form.
After service , did not go for the fallowship , but go to peii Sebas . And in the end , I cannot even take my own bag home . Ridiculous !
Worst still, I had become famous in my own block now , because I want to go and my parents dont allow . My fucking mother kept saying want to call police from the carpark until home, and I helped her to call , and in the end , the police really come to my house and talk all kind of shits they can say .

But , I ended up sleeping with tears because I cannot go peii they all . It hurts . I dunno why.

Spy & Crystal , I hate Spy 's giving up attitude .
Crystal , you are lucky enough to get him , also unlucky enough to have a boy that die die want to leave you .
Spy , what the point , you will make her feel hurt more .
Go die if you really want . ROAR!

I become so lian suddenly again.
IMY! IWANTTOSEEYOU * YOU NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGE FROM JUST NOW.

2 more days !