Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Tuesday, November 30

Lovely



Good Morning everyone.
Tired & Fun day yesterday. Let me say more about it , will you allow me ?

29.11.2010

Yesterday, I slept for one whole day because Sunday, I didnt go out so I slept at home until midnight 2am+ .
That was not the end , I am not bored either. I have something to do , and I managed to do it for a few hours continuously. And that is chatting using sms with friends . With my new friends that I know in arcade . :D Jamie & Charmaine .
They are sweet friends , especially Jamie. I chat with her , and found out that she went to the same church as me , she have her own cell group too. :D Charmaine is currently a free tinker. So, I managed to talk and talk and talk to let them be interested in going to Church this coming Saturday. :D
Yeah ! Jamie & Charmaine , they are going !!!!

Jamie , My cookie monster . She is the one that I chat alot with. She is a wonderful girl :D
I agree to it lorr since I am the one saying it xD
I found out that her cellgroup is in my zone tooo , N476 . Mine is N336. :D
Follow my Jia Ling , who I sms with tooo.
And 3 of us , messaged from 2am to 6am plus .

4am plus , I want to go gout slack and that the time I suddenly think of Macdonald Breakfast and Jialing was the one I messaged that time and I say I want to go out now but noone peii an she say she volunteer to peii me , I am surprised her time is more freely than me and the fact is she is still at the age of 11. I feel like I am the bad guy D:
But in the end , did not lorr .

Suddenly , my phone blink for one second and found out that is QiHui call me , and I know he ton. Yeah !
Kept stalking him where is him and ended up I came out at 6am to slack with them . :D
Clara & QiHui . I hope they are together lahh . Please :D
We slack until we say craps and we go in to AMK HUB , and Clara's friend say that the training is cancelled .
We talk talk talk until we want to watch Movie . And we chose Harry Potter in the end. Yeah !!!
I WANT TO WATCH PART 2 !!!!!!!
At first , we thought of choosing Rapunzel , which is a funny and nice cartoon show , but it does goes "not according" to the real story :D
But is in 3D , which I think is a waste of money just to see Rapunzel swing her hair towards us.
That why , we chose Harry Potter which is 2hours15minutes show :D
We chose couple seats xD , right at the back .
Meet quite early and QiHui was worry because he cannot find and contact Clara at that time. But ended she is sleeping and she woke up under QuiHui's Mushy Spamming of messages :D
Cute :D
Played NX with Charmaine & Jamie . She still so quiet , in the real world. :D

After watching movie , had to go down to find Yunting , as she treat me dinner . Same place. MOF = Ministry Of Foood :D
The food there is nice and there I go now , posting show photos of what I ate .
1 meal and 2 ice creams .



Dinner with This . I forgotten the name of this set le .
  This is the 2nd ice cream when Yunting say she want me to handle the proposal . :D
















Ending with Talking about my interest with Zixin :D
She have a camera . Interesting xD
SHe allow me to use toooo , and we go take bus home le :D

End of my story and I hope that Qihui & Sebas will bring me out today :D