Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Wednesday, November 3

Everything is not easy

I will really swim the ocean for you.


Hello everybody , back here again.
Today is a tiring , experience & fun day.
Work , Choir & go back work again.
1st day of work today , working as Sales. First time doing it , did not do well , Sebas Darling do much more better than me , bur Sebas & me , kept quarreling & angry with each other today. Sorry for everything. Forgive me D:

Work time , was quite early in the morning. Went to meet Apple Sis , went and took the MRT together, was in a rush today, very rush .
Go to Somerset today , to distribute and introduce , first time have so many instant rejections, it hurts alot lahh, at first. :) But, we have to learn. I need to improve my role playing, I dont have the daring feeling of mine already. But, I must still try.

Finally go back to choir already. Was late because I rush over to AMK from Somerset and have to change to school related Tee & shoes. Q up for the toilet, irritating.
Theory all day long , Glenda & Kedi , they try their first teaching trail on us, Congratulation for them becoming our future sec one choir members' teacher. :D
Jiayou and good luck for them. Miss out alot , the songs all those.
Their theory improve alot already , I need to memorise alot of new songs , 2 scores. Haiis , tiring going back to choir , but I have no choice D:
Is school activity.

After choir , went to AMK Big Mac woth Ivy Darling , Sebas say want to come back de , than suddenly say want to work longer :) He is very hardworking :) I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE HIM :D
And he get what he deserve while I didnt and I admit I got aboit of jealousy , and I made Apple & Darling angry D:
Sorry D:D:D:D:
I apoplogised the whole day long in MRT and we ended up playing one game of Pump :D
I still a noob D:
Sad lorr , I videoed down how Apple & ling danced :D Cute.
After , Sat bus 76 , Sebas send me to the bus stop as he is very tired. Now messaging him, but he is tired liao , so cannot chat with him much D:

TOMORROW TRAINING , FIRST TRAINING :D
2ND DAY OF WORKING
, and still need to go back to choir again. Ez-link card , top up one day , in one day, the credits in it , is done =.="

I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS GUY OF MINE NOW. I FOUND OUT THE MEANING OF LOVE ON HIM.
My angel that is blessed by god to me, I cannot bear to lose him . :)

Tag me okay :D