Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, December 2

Truth hurts more than anything.

Isnt cute ? :D


I LOVE MY COOKIE MONSTER MORE & MORE , DAY BY DAY !


Is kind of cute recently. Chatting with my Cookie Monster more and more , but not yesterday , she went to escape so , she is very tired. I let her rest while I am outside too. Tonning but still not succeed . I still went home in the end . Sad D:
Everytime I bring troubles and now I need to start changing . By putting my parents as bet now.

Yesterday , is a day when I have fun but at the same time , I also received truths .
Truths always hurts . . People know , but do they know how to react towards it .

Yesterday , Choir sux ! Stand for almost 1 whole day , from 10 plus to 12 plus and what we have only 5 minutes break but lucky , we are released early. 12.30pm, walk to AMK Hub with Debbie & Zhihui than follow by I saw Ivy at the traffic light . I asked her whether want to go accompany me go Sweet talk. She say yes :D
Than , while waiting for Sebas for the decision to go Ice Skating , Ivy & I saw Kimberly . :D Chat with her while Sebas , making me crazy . AHAHHAHA :D
But in the very end , we have fun in ice skating world . I WANT TO GO AGAIN ! Went with my cellgroup and I know 4 more friends, all from Church.. We get more close . :D
Xaiver (Dunno how to spell) , Kenny , Jonathan (Big Jon) & Dominic :D Love them ttm :D
I fallen many times , until my knee and elbow are all injured with scars. Nevermind , I told myself because this is the process of learning.
If we dont fall , we do not learn much at all .
Is fun ! Yeah !

After ice skate , went to the food court to have our lunch or dinner. (dunno lahh) .
I never have my change back so I have no money to eat , and Big Jon treat me . YEAH! Japanese Food :D

I will continue later on , need to go school for choir. Irritating :x