Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Friday, December 3

Confused

I say I dont want to be confused, but I am still.

Good Morning :D
Didnt chat with CookieMonster , I feel so sad. I think I am busy that why.
Next Monday, I hope everyone will miss my blog posts and Miss me tooo . Because from 6th Dec onwards until the Sunday, 12th Dec. :D
So, I am only free after 13th Dec. And I will try to post photos and feelings and reflection here than :)
I believe in god that my blog is read by alot of people although my tagbox didnt told me that there is alot of readers.

I'M LOOKING FORWARDS TO MALAYSIA TRIP WITH CHOIR & LASTLY CCUBE CAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting really excited :D
I want to take alot of photos . I want to take home memories :D
I want to have every memories stick in my mind, I want to share with everyone :D
It will be a wonderful memory.
I believe it will :D
I think I want to borrow a camera from Zixin , dont know she allows or now. Let hope she will, and of coz. I need to be responsible towards it , because is not my thing. Even is my thing , I sill need to take a good care about it tooo :D
I cannot have it , but nevermind , but at least I have the touch of it.

I want to buy Bible . Which cost $34.80. Precious Moment Ver. :D Is so nice :D NKJV tooo
I want to have a camera :D CANON G11 ! I getting all crazy now for it .
I think I need to start doing Yunting's proposal . It starts now .
I'm finally done with it. Is short and is unclear. :D
I dont know whether she will like it or not. :D

I want to open a blogshop :D
Wait until I gets the money :D , hey guys , pray for me .

I love God , I love you. I want to help you. Give me and yourself a chance. You will never know, it will change, I always want the best from you.