Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Saturday, December 11

Keep Believing :D

My thinking told me this , and I found the picture saying it . 


Hello guys , Miss me ?
I had not been going "blogspotting" recently.
I have totally sadd-ed out because I cannot go to the CCUBE CAMP .
But, JQ Kor & CookieMonster made me spend my time well. :D

Choir trip to port dickson is somehow fun & full of tough trainings .
We didnt go there for fun . For choir festival .
But we ended well . The SYF performance , we really ended well with putting our overall knowledge and singing techniques in :D

Ending our trip back to singapore is to share the flies & cockroaches. I am scared of both of them le.

I think this will be my end of my post .
Going to Expo on my own later :)



Dear the person ,
So sorry , that I looked like a bitch in your eye . Seriously. I really changing.
I'm not blaming you or what , just that do you think that people around you love to hear you call them bitches when they are in the road of changing and another thing is , you dont even know how hard can I change in my family environment , in that kind of family , wanting me to change is totally a challenge , do you even know that ?
And if you tell me that you knew that , and you wrote that kind of post for me to see , I'm speechless. =.=

And, Miss .
I have my own friends , my own life. Okay . If you think they are idiotic , useless, you are INDIRECTLY talking about me. The useless & idiotic of friends that you say is my moral of support , it changes me in a good way, it changes my life , my relationship with my parents & my school life.
If I dont have them , my behavior will be the same. Totally the same. And by that time , you will hate me more , dont you realised ?
I am caring about all my friends , even you .
I trying to give advises that you dont think that I am talking bad things about you, that will hurts you alot right? I want to help you.

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY EX ! .
I know he dont bother.
He is just another friend that I can try helping him whenever he is in the need,. I not hating him ANYMORE.
Neither will I say I hate you . I will not . I am not even angry with you , I will not hate you because of this.
If my words here , hurts you . Offended you ? , tell me .
Because some people really hate their changes being stepped on . I want to help you , girl.
Remember this fact.


I dont want to break our relationship , is kinda suckish , I dont want to blame anyone for just saying things like this. Because I trust you are still my friend.
I really trust that. I believe that I can still help you.