Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Sunday, December 12

Pause in life

Girls , must do it kay :)
You will realised there is still peace.





Happy blogging time .
I am really sorry that I scolded Ivy. Sorry Ivy . I feel bad too. Because you also meant good but you really used the wrong words. I feel so hurt when you told me that is me you are talking about.

Yesterday , went to see JunMeng's performance at SOKA .
Saw him , I am laughing all the way , because he look like he 不甘愿 like that.
But , I am happy to see Jimmy & Mummy in the room with me .
I feel so sad for Mummy because I have to leave her alone to go church but when I called her , she seems to be fine , I feel so in peace. :D
Than , I went to church with my slippers broken . It look weird to wear one side slipper alright and another slipper broken. =.=
I feel so weird :D
Than , I went to Expo to meet ShuHui at 711 :D
Went in together . I miss the others , there are only 6 people including me today in the service . The rest went to the camp .I still feeel so sad D:
Nvm :D

After service , need to meet Apple .
And irritating is the MRT stuck at Taiseng for a very long time . And by the time I went back to Bishan and that will be the time I take 2 normal rides back and front . =.=
It took me 1 hour just to go back to Bishan from Paya Lebar.
Apple told me in the end , is the dooor . This taught me , one thing .

When there is a queue , dont do anything that will made the whole queue falls, it will falls and create a chaos if you really did it.

Finished my blog . They are coming back today . Yeah :D

I am looking froward to my candlelight & Christmas Services in expo this coming 2 weeks.
Please dont made me miss it . I will not. I will be bringing friends along . Yeha :D

Cookie Monster say that I finally update my blog . Yap , is a really FINALALY> HAHHA
Love you, monster :D