Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Saturday, December 4

Happy moments comes after sad moments





Hello, guys .
All tag me because I tag you all arhh . That is so utterly bad D:
Hahahha , nvm :D
Lets talk about yesterday. :D

03-12-2010

Yesterday was fun , woke up early to chat with Big Jon . He slept at the early time lorr. (His early time) , I was wide awoke that time. Dont even bother sleeping :D
Use computer for hours, from the time that I wake up until I need to rush to school. Daddy in the bathroom , he told me, "You so early wake up and yet you are snatching bathroom with me." :D
Funny right . HHAHAHA :D
Than , he went out of the beathroom and let me bath first as I need to go to school for the rehearsal.
Thought that rehearsal will be still the same but yesterday , the rehearsal is the combination of Happy & Sad moments :D
Walk to school with the bored face :D

During Choir,
They start at exactly 10am. I was there early and I didnt chose to take the physical warm up and is fun because LiQi dont know what happened to her , she so blur :D She cuts her fringe into bangs too , she look weird to me at first but keep seeing int and it makes kind of get used to it. :D
Miss Chueng came in and we started to sing Janger without the score . Disaster , I nearly forgotten everything. But I still trying my best and God sees it . And the whole choir sung the song quite well :D
Smooth :D YES!
Keep training at Janger first than next is Hark.
Hark is our loud & favorite piece but bad things happened to this song , because our choir is famous of standing , stoning but Miss Chueng requested for us to move and I , Debbie moved. In Sops , I only saw Iris moving.
She gets so irritated and angry , she gets out of choir rooom , 1st time for me to see CHOIR TEACHER gets so angry and moved out of choir room .
Followed by , when Liqi is talking , and really obviously . I dont know what she is talking about and AnnPei , say "Dont teach le ! , they dont even bother to care, they are laughing !" . She gets so angry and kept saying the blame , the blame .
MinHui , Suddenly say doesnt mean that we laugh , we in the blame right?
The whole thing gets worst with quarreling and all sort of things, but HweeTong say "Let Practice". Me & Debbie moves moves moves .
Middle section is the best ! HAHHAHAH :D
Miss Chueng came back , and everyone moves & we improved but there can be more. :D
And we keep singing Hark , keep moving until we see everyone moves.
But happily was , we end the rehearsal with funny 500 times movements. Still, the boys won the most weirdest and funnest :D , because of their SL HAHAH . :D

After Choir , get to know our choir mates in Malaysia .
I will be sleeping with Cher, Qingwei & Jesmine . :D Yeah ! I get all the crazy ones lorr . Hope it will be fun.
We get our festival Tee.
After Choir , my favorite period all the way :D

After Choir , I was tired . Went to buy Cheese Fries & BubbleTea.
Eat with Ivy :D , ZhiHui requested that she want to change room. Because of LiQi they all.
Supposed to meet QiHui at the meeting time , I went home sleep until 3 , faster bath and went to find them , I thought that they are in NX by that time but , it does not seems so , I go mac find them , they was there since night time . WA! Nothing to say , all so pingming , just for the few papers that we are going to do for the Poly Students :D
I come already , they want to go NX , find Clara.
Feel like slapping her lorr , xD
She kept saying that she like QiHui but still dont want to stead with him . QiHui is a nice guy lorr. :P

Went to NX , as usual . Play NX , saw JQ Kor.
Sebas they all play lorr , I play with the pro lorr , Clara. :D
Both have the same situation horr , we are wearing TUBE BRA . So , very hard for us to dance while focusing on our clothes.

Sebas need to go early.
QiHui & Clara dont know go where until so long. =.=
Qixian , bullied by me everytime . Charmaine & Jamie came , wanting to bring them to go Cellgroup but they need to go home at 9. SADDED.
We leave early to Minitoons to see Elmo & CookieMonster.
JQ they all come down and all the funny things happened le. :D
Laughters all the way . Saw QiHUi they all , I want to go see Camera , and we go see .
And I saw the differences in G-12 & DSLR . Now , I dont know which Camera to buy for people recommended me to buy G12 , but DSLR have alot of functions . That why I want to learn from Gwen. :D
I need to save money , alot of money le .
1160 + 34.80 + 100 plus :D

Jiayou !!!!!!!!!

Cellgroup is fun ! :D
We went into HYPER Mood , game is wacko .
Jonathan Ho , came in , we all go hyper liao lorr . SO funny lorr , the whole cellgroup and we praise & worship God . I love the sound of praising :D . I know how to pray le :D I need to be brave :D

SORRY FOR THE LONG MESSAGE :D