Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, December 30

Back ♥


Back , Hello guys .
Sorry for the late post I have here . :)
You all will think that my blog is dead right ? Nope. It is not dead .
I still love this blog ttm . Dont bare to close it down so silently .
First of all , I want to THANKS those that kept tagging me although I'm not around the blogger world. Trying to come back because I miss you guys :)

Why I didnt update my blog for this long.
BECAUSE :
MY COMPUTER BROKE DOWN !~~ D:
It broke down for a very long time already, my father sent to my cousin's house to repair. Until now, I miss my com =.=
How long are they going to mess with the computer. Haiis . I miss it.
And now , I using my bro's computer. But is damn super LAGGY D: , dont like it.

Yesterday ,
Went to Sentosa :D
Fun Day , Bad Night . D: , but we all enjoy ourselves . This is an important thing . :)
Went there with Qihui , Sebas , Jamie , Qian , Tianxin & lastly Preston :)

Beaching , Seawater.
It was fun . Hope to go there one more time , when I am feeling better.

I ended my day with full of vomiting. D:
Went to KK Hospital . And discharge at a very late time. That is how my day went by . I dont think I can go out today . Sadded .

Listening to some random song now . :)
Is nice.
I miss Jamie now . D:

End :D