Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, January 6

WHYY!




Hello guys .
Was updating quite late.
School had been interesting recently. With totally new subjects all separated.
2nd Day of school, I have homeworks. Disaster. .
Geo is the worst. Mrs Ismal. I think I will flung both my humanities. Omg, what is the crap.
Most of my seniors said that she dont know how to teach , she only know how to talk. But indeed, she is. Just provoke her ONCE , just once. You will know that your periods that supposed to study for Geo will be gone :x . After today experience. I totally dont even dare to spend my time outside anymore.
Physics , Mr Lee Tai Sen . He teach was cute . With his walking style. :D HAHHAA .
FT is Mr Eric Lee , but I prefer Mr Tan teaching me Maths . I'm getting used to his method of teaching maths. But , nvm :)
I want to improve my maths in 2 years .

After school, stayed in class for awhile , wondering should I skip choir but I did. xD
under Zoey's teaching of how to find excuse to skip it. HAHAH !

After School , wanted to find QiHui so we can go eat lunch and wondering to go Nebo study or do Mrs Ismal's useless homeworks. But , when I come out and buy Ice Cream , I saw Crystal & JQ Kor , went to eat Chicken rice with them . But I dont think is nice. WHAT PROUD CHICKEN RICE YOU INTRO KOR ! . Dont think is nice.

Went to Nebo to search for QiHui , went to use Kor's lappy and ended up doing my own things . He is angry with me not doing my homework . xD .
Justin came and find JQ , ended up talking about how to cheat arcade's money .
But , I like Justin & Kor 's conversation , it makes me laugh :)
JUSTIN IS SICK & KOR IS VULGAR ! .
But was a fun time with them.

They went home with me , ended up they was downstair waiting for me to change into Home clothings.
But we stay at the back of the supermarket to choose where to go . QiHui 's Pub or PIU .
Ended up , QiHui & Tianxin went to the pub . Rest of us went to PIU .
Have quite an argue in Bus 166.

In arcade until night time , I got lost of the time even. :)
Charge Kor's Lappy in Zone X . Learn new html skills by Justin.
Help Justin to take some videos to put it in our pump blog .
Please do go and support and take a look :)

PUMP IT UP BLOG

Support :D
And , reach home with a smile. Thanks to the guys that appeared in hub :D
Love you all so much-y !!!!!!