Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Tuesday, January 25

You made my heart skip !

"Ever you said that you dreamt of me and you holding hands and kissing each other at a romantic place and you asked me whether I want to help you make it come true. That is the time, I think I fallen in love."


When will this happen to me ? Wishing.





Hello guys !
I'm back . Stay up the whole night just to solve the new blog up.
I wanted to change the url again but when I think back , I think it will cause alot of troubles telling you all to relink me right . HAHAH :D
So , this url stays. Of coz , I hope I will be the HYPER BEE always.

Computer is still under fixing mode. I MISS HIM ! . Dear Computer , hope you are getting better day by day .
I heard that I need to make new memories with you again. As you lost your memories and it means it will be impossible to find it back. So , I will take this chance to download many stuffs on you and I will update my phone albums in you too . Once you come back , I will really need your help !

Didnt do the Geo IT work again. I lazy to do & also cannot do .
This computer , is lagging like crazy , and all the fonts seems to be the same .
I dont like it at all but since this is the computer I have right now. I will use it . Better than nothing right .

Starting to post about my daily life . I try kay :)
Didnt sleep much today. Hoping my day will be cute , the next day .
Was having fun in school .
Selected to be the one singing for the CNY Celebrations . CMI~~~~~~ , Singing with Crystal.
Firework & Gong Xi Gong Xi .
Practice in school , Crystal seems to be serious in this , and I seems like nothing is happening but infact , I am shouting for help as I'm really scared . Need to make the whole school high. ARGH!!!
Saying about high , I was busy with my handphone today . Seriously, I enjoy chatting with him , he made me high by saying the word "Cute" .
How do you want to be normal ?!?! , he did say me cute .
Love messaging him.
I will not write about him here , not as much as I think.
Because this is a curse . xD


Maths , I miss Mr Lee , DADDY LEE! :D

Hope tomorrow can see him as Wednesday , I will not get to see him . and I hope there will be someone to teach me Maths .



Shooting Star , I hope my wish will come true . Pretty Please xD


I am in love with Amanda & Ximin now . :D