Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Tuesday, January 25

You lifted me up so high , and let me fall down without any warning.

That time when you say " I LOVE YOU" , I nearly jump but I did the correct way of asking you questions or else I will be a fool. Should I choose to hold on or to let go?


But in the end , I still want to see you.

Hello readers !
2nd Post od Daily Posting.

I haven do finish my food journal yet.
Haiis , nvm . I will take my time xD , class blog was created by Ai Lin , I wanted to do the skins. But, Haiis . i know that she will not allow de. So , I let her do . But i have problems looking at the class blog. Haiis .

Practical today .
I was damn gong and tired and moody that morning. No mood at all.
During practical , I did alot of mistakes. Embarrass myself infront of him. Omg. He is still there doing his own things of coz.
Dont dare to eat my tao suan also , in the end . Benjamin say want to help me do eat , but also I ended up throwing away. Disgusting ~!!!!
I cannot be a good housewife in the future worhh. Gong me didnt have a nice day in school.

English AMA group with Dominic , Zhen Jie, Apple & Shikin.
Planning alot of things. Done with planning , go back and seat and I totally slack out of Chemisty lesson today , but in the end , I wake up and chiong everything and in the end . I teach Ximin :)
Dont wanna to do chinese.

After school , stay in class for awhile to 2pm .
Hoping he will sms me , but in the end, I sms him. =.=
Silly me right :)

Sectional was funny ! I love sectional but not choir combine rehearsal , it sux !
Marcus is good at making alot of funny things . I love the sectionals with them. Happy moments was created ! :D
Marcus bought duck rice into the choir room to eat , making all so hungry . HAHAHAHAH
Funny scenes when we are rehearsing .

Meet QiHui after his fasting and went to KFC with Tianxin.
Cannot meet XiaoHui means I cannot get my pay again . Irritating but in the end, is my fault also.
Tomorrow , I dont know how to go when I have choir and the CNY rehearsal . I haven finish the lyrics of Firework siiia . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still chatting with him .
Dont know whether to keep holding on or let go .
I think I will try holding on , because if is mine , he will like me right .
Please :D

Thanks Jamie , COOKIEMONSTER!!!!!!
You really help me alot and you have to go across this .
I will not believe everything he say anymore but that feeling might only stays for a feel weeks. I know God will help me find one at a suitable time and the same goes to you . Thanks for reading my blog . I love it :D
She help me write a post making me love her moree :D

It say like this " :
EVERYTHING might not be true .
Don't take things that he said to you for granted .
It might be fake , you will never know .
Once someone lie , you lose trust in that someone .

Stay happy , just like you display picture (:
smile WIDE . must be wide to see all your teeth glowing !
shiny shiny one .

treasure everything that you have now once it's gone .
the past will never be back ever again .

Always remember , friend are the BEST .
They will go through everything with you (:
Nobody will , i'll do it (: cause i know , friends are important .
Without friends , life will be meaningless .

ELMO , remember to stay as cheerful as always .
we will fight for things that are ours .
and let love go , if it's yours , it will come back to you ♥

always remember , cookie will be there for you .
just text me (: i'll reply as soon as possible .

Smiles ,
JAMIE COOKIEMONSTARR ! ♥



Got to go to school now . :)
I took alot of photos . Go to my facebook & comment it because it will take a very long timw :)