Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, January 27

My High Temptation is so strong . keep it going !

If you can dream , you can do it .


I'll believe ! 


Hello readers ,
Reading my blog ? Thank you for someone that have read my blog. For all tooo :)

Today school still kinda roxs because there is AMANDA & XIMIN :D .
This 2 crazy womans rox my life man ! :D

Today , was not going as well as I thought. Is still suxs , I'm being scolded many times today. Was blur + high today .
I wanted to edit photos but with my mood like this , I cant edit anything out anywhere.

Chem , Managed to past up and let Mdm Ow check my file but she didnt know is Darling's file xD
Yeah ! Passed ! :D
Early recess but eual to no recess for me . I seriously need to start all my planning already. I started on how to become a cruel woman until I am 18 , but I still feel so much hurt coming into me.
I miss him still when I even see him right infront of me. Nevermind.
An illusion of love is going to be over quite soon right , I just need someone that know how to wait for me , but for now . I totally have no mood to start all this.

During Choir's rehearsal , my face is still as black as the clouds . Always =.=
But when it is ending , my mood didnt change as much as I thought it will be .
Went to find Kor (WaiHong) to have a chat with him , long time never chat & see him already :) ,he say I slimmed down. Yeah . but I never grow taller , time for me to do some changes. YEAH !!!!

After school went to eat lunch with Amanda & my XIMIN :D
Photos are avaliable in my facebook , but editted will be here :)

Cookie Monster want to come snatch my blogskin .
No lahh ~~~~~ , That sweetie pie of mine , will be wanting to have a skin like mine , but I want to try help her make another kind of skin , I hope she will love it and kept using it :)