Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Monday, January 10

The Tourist

The Tourist :D

Yesterday , went to study with QiHui & Qixian .
Studied at Nebo, not for long.
I need to stop myself already from going out already but the secret I have made me want to go out.
No choice , so I did went out . It was ending fun & romantic =P , not as what you all think lahh :D . That will not happen :)

After studying , went to buy tickets . Wanting to watch "The Tourist" .
We bought the ticket and the movie is fantastic ! :D
I (HEARTS) THE TOURIST ! , we watch the movie at 7.50pm , which is so early when we bought the ticket which us at 5.50 plus :) . 2 hours from that time , we went to play PUMP .
Than , QiHui told me sth , made me want to learn pump at a very fast pace.
I want to be as pro as him & Sebas. I want to . Because there is a reason :)

Gtg to school. Dont know my brother got make it to meet QiHui's mother or not. I want to kill that blur-est brother of mine ! Argh !!!