Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Sunday, January 30

I want to change ! & I can do it :)

If I dare to dream & imagine of who I can be in the future , I need to start now.


I need to start not to care about what is my fears , but face what is infront of me. 


Hello readers ,
I didnt managed to post anything for my blog because I was tired & I reached home at around 11pm plus.
Church was fun , I love yesterday's service. It rox with Pastor .
We sing , sing & sing and including dance . I cried few times because of the touching moments and the touching songs that we sung together & I really feel the present of god upon us. :)

Choir was tough yesterday . Early in the morning , we have to stand & sing and sing and not much break was given to us . We kept singing and singing .
Wanted to have a break but Miss Chung came in and once she came in , we totally stand for few hours , 4 hours to be estimated.
But right after choir , went off immediately to went and search for Jamie , but I was soaked in the end . I love the feeling of the rain pouring on me but I feel so drenched and cold and after I ate my lunch at Mac , I went changing into the new attire, but not nice.

Was late to meet Preston yesterday .
He was fuming with flame . Scary D: , I dont like . I will not be late already . I promise.
SORRY PRESTON , I AM LATE ! , I promise I will not be late anymore . HAHAHAH

After a crazy chatting with JonJon HAHAHAH , which is Jonathan Ho . HAHHAH .
He treat me Texas Chicken when there is nothing to eat seriously , he really want me to eat , I gain a few pounds . HAAHHA
Crazy interaction with the others , I love the laughters .
I watch Final Fantasy movie and I kinda love the movie , I want to stalk them already HHAHAHAHA.

In the end , Preston send me to AMK but is in the same line . But I am thankful . I will change to a very quiet person for now . I still MIA to the others .
Today , going to CG . Yeah :D

Photos that are edited are here . I love it though xD
Church days are cool and is always going to be cool and experience-ful.

I love this pic ! :D Credit to me ! :D