Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Monday, January 10

Useless Fact



WHY AM I THAT USELESS ?
Today , was a freaking miserable day for me.
Was okay in school but right after school, I really hate it. No Social Studies today. Mr Goh , I dont know whether he is in school or not. Miserable. I cannot learn anything for SS .
Forgotten to do Mrs Ismal's homework. It is endless. School totally screw my life . I miss my childhood. Is so sweet and people kept dotting on me. I miss it. But I cannot get it back anymore.

After school , is around 4pm+ , told QiHui to come to my school to fetch me. HE DID ! .
He peii me go home first and he go home change and we meet at Nebo at 6 , planning to bring Jun Meng but Parents dont allow him. So , went alone . Supposed to meet them at Nebo but in the end meet them in arcade , NX . Went play one song and start to do my homeworks.
But didnt know that Daddy followed me , and he saw me only sitting there and he scolded me.
What the hell , I want to explain but he didnt give me the chance .

I am useless . !!!!!!!