Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, January 13

Think positive !

I need to be interested into my everything in order to make it interesting :)
So , Stay happy does not means you are doing a wrong thing.

All I need to do , is to be ME . 




Hello Guys , thanks for those who kept stalking me by reading my blog .
Thank you so much . Recently , my blog is boring because not much people or nearly no people read my blog . Haiis . Sad D:
But , I know got one person , who kept reading it :) I know who is he , and that will be enough. I am bored today , and you might be wondering why am I still awake at this late time? Hahah , I slept thru the whole afternoon. Wow . *_*
Nothing to amazed on. I only know I need to plan all my work & time well , starting from today.

School later on , I need to go read my books so I can return to the library and borrow more. Addicted to reading love novels again. LOL , I dont know why , but is fun just to continuing reading . Studyin , is what I gonna do for all my 3 years in amkss .
Struggling on Geo now . MRS ISMAL CANT TEACH , so I cannot take it . I have to take some notes . Need to go to my bed now and read some books . If I sleep , I will never make it to school . :)

Went to eat lunch with Sebas.
I want him back as a friend. I want to talk fun things with him. Recently kept quarrling with him. I need to stop this . Have to stop. Because he is hurting .
I want to try talking to him more about bleach so need to watch bleach . :)
Love his topics sometimes .
HAHAHHA .

Daddy scolding , hope to find my usb so I can take some photos and post in my blog .
Few photos on top , I really need to get a tumblr blog now . SO , is easier to express my thoughts :)
Usb is gone ! :'(
See ya later on :)