Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, January 27

I'm will be back being the hardest girl you ever catch !




Hello readers , was not having the mood actually to blog and this time , I supposed to be in school. But , dont know why . I dont feel like going anymore .

Yesterday is the past , do you think I should still write about it ?
I dont know . I only know that changed , is what I think about boys .

Class was fun yesterday but pity thing is without Mr Lee . But Firman make the atmosphere seems hyper up. I dont know how he do thta but he just did it . >.< Cool uhh. Photos with Ximin & Apple and it become almost the whole class . It was fun just 2 periods of SSRP can make us so bonded and cute ! :D Rehearsal right after school , Yeah ! I didnt go to Choir ! I dont want to see that bitch's face . See how you sabo me when you can obviously hear my sound from inside. HAHAHAH :D Went for the CNY Rehearsal with Crystal . At first , sux . But I kinda get used to it so I become more hyper-ed up and I just need to memorize the lyrics. And I am ready fro it ! Finale tooo. Is kinda last minute song but we did it perfectly in the end :) XIMIN DARLING , Thanks for waiting !
Ximin , waited for me right after her CCA to 6 plus :) , she heard me calling her name when we change the venue to Parade square . I was announcing her name thru the mic ! Yeah ! :D
Cool right :)




Went eat dinner which is Mac with Ximin and I saw COOKIEMONSTER!!!! :D
She was wearing school U , and we appeared to be the most craziest girls there with our school uniform on even . HAHHAHAHA 1 Is cute and she scold me meanie . D: .
I kill you JAMIETANJIAMIN @!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH !
She is so cute :D

Talk to Preston for few hours until my dad cant take it . I love chatting with him , he make me learn alot of stuffs and I kept laughing at that point of time. Got to go to school now . :)
I cant turn back the time le :D


I dont hate you at all .