Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Thursday, December 16

Changes, start now.

I just need to believe that that I can change :)

Yesterday, I went to the dental checkup .
Stayed there for few hours , I was lateral stretching my mouth and lying there for hours. Torturing me D: , but luckily the dentist is a female :D , so she kept helping me to KEEP CALM.
During the process , it happened in the same room , I was blur whether have they started the operation already but when they start the injection , there is the only point that hurts :D
The rest is just that I swallow quite alot of unpleasant taste and in the end , when it is done, my whole cheek feel numb at the right side.

After , because of the weird feeling I have , I cannot play PIU well.
They thought that I bad mood and Sebas angry with me -.- . HAHAHA ,

Went Dinner with Tianxin & Sebas.
Cant eat fast because I can only eat with the left side. D:
Making them wait for me and Sebas say he want to teach me Dragonica things . Interesting :D
At least he is teaching me .

I MISS SEBAS , QIXIAN & QIHUI !
They made my day in sunlight and when they are not around , I felt so bored .

AHAHHH!

Went home and have a bad night because I scream-ed when I am not supposed to, and I was there on the bed , blaming myself and praying to god to make this hurts disappear and when I wake up , it disappear. THANK GOD!

Kenny was saying sth to make me more motivated :D
Is to become { CHIO } ! , so I must start to slim down and made my teeth ***** now . HAHHAHAHA
THANK KENNY :D

I hope to see COOKIEMONSTER today :D , but dont think so D:
Hope that I can go for the candlelight , this saturday.

End of my post . :D