Photo :)

IS ME ♥

My photo
Open on
This shop is owned by 2 responsible blogshoppers. Meryl & Abbie.
We are glad to serve you and received your orders, we are totally 101% scam-free.
Hope that you will support us kay :)

Keep Talking

Ask me !

Tuesday, December 14

Photography Beauty

Canon DSLR Camera !!









Hello guys , Is late already but still chatting with my COOKIEMONSTER ! She is my beloved :D ♥ her much :D

She is feeling very badly just now , but me tooo , because I was thinking of ways to make me become a girl in normal . Not losing temper , but I felt that it is returning back. Please dont make it happen. :D
Edition make me crazy once again ! Camp's photos keep making me regret. D: , but nevermind. I know that next year , 2011. The camp , I will be going ! :D
I believe that I can do it :D , so Jiayou .

Yesterday ,
Slack at home for awhile for being a very obedience girl. But in the end , I still went out. Watching Xiao yu er halfway , Sebas called and asked me whether want to go to arcade or not. I have to go out for awhile but I breake my time promise with my mum . I promise her to come back at 5pm . But didnt D: , I came back home at 9 plus pm .

Have totally fun in ARCADE!
With Spy , Sebas , COOKIEMONSTER & Charmaine they all .We all are going gaga mode that time. Spamming credits at the machine . That why , I see AMK Arcade getting more machines day by day , that because we kept donating money to them. Wanting to save up the money that I have but in the end, wa ! I spend quite a few bucks . I crying already D:

Went to GSC with they all , Cam whore with Cookiemonster they all . Fun though .
Sebas bring the toy hammer out of the arcade and Tianxin & Spy starting to play Tennis using that. DOTS!
But is funny and we went cross the Security Guard with the stupid hammer around HHAHAH :D
That time , the situation is so cute :D
HHAHHA!
Went and see them play and QiHui came abit later with Tianxin :)
In the end , I went home alone :)

I hope that tomorrow will be a wonderful day once again .
YEAH ! TOMORROW GOING PRAYER MEETING :D

I DESPERATELY WANT TO BUY CANON DSLR CAMERA NOW !